Thursday, February 22, 2018

Trench Coat Mafia: You Won't Even Believe What Happened To Me In Halfax


The Trench Coat Mafia Are Handicapped
Recently in Halifax I had an incident with the  Trench Coat Mafia. I can't even believe what they did, this must be some Dylan Klebold syndrome or some mental retardation or something. 

Anyway, whatever they are I have this group of retards following me around copying me and annoying me all over the place and then when I say something to them they all take off, then they come back screeching and hollering and looking for a fist fight  then they take off again before you can do anything.

So this is a regular occurrence around here in Halifax periodically, so right now it must be Spring getting them worked up or something. Don't be concerned though, this is not even a matter serious enough for the postman from Canada Post to step in to resolve, let alone requiring a police complaint.

This is what happened. I was sitting in the Food Court at the Mall having something to eat like some kind of Chinese Food or something and having a Pepsi.

Then these we'll call them "Trench Coat Mafia" types from around Atlantic Canada came over to me, examining them visually, I recognized their likeness from being around the Heavy Metal music "scene" in the Halifax area over ten years ago before I stopped playing there.

This is the crowd that tried to rip me off nearly ten years ago and flamed me bad on the internet, then tried to ruin my music band in Halifax. I had put the run to these people nearly ten years ago from doing all that and that was the end of it. Ever since then they run around copying me and follow me around annoying me periodically.

This is what they said to me.

They said that they "Didn't like me anymore" and that people I used to know in the music scene around Halifax and Atlantic Canada "Don't like me anymore."

First, I had to remind them that I was the one the hated them and put then run to them almost ten years ago.

They had ripped me off and flamed me on the internet, then I put the run to them, then years later they came back up to me at the Food Court in Halifax and said "They didn't like me anymore."

First, I am the one that doesn't like them because they tried to rip me off. 

Then they recently came back and said that they didn't like me now.

I got the story out of it though and told them to get the fuck away from me and stop annoying me when I am out eating at the Food Court because I don't know them and told them to stop following me around thinking they are in my life or whatever and can come up to me at the mall when I am out eating.

Then when I was out walking at get this....the new canal, again. Two people yelled at me and took off.

One guy came up to me in a van and started yelling incoherently in the middle of the day and looked like he was drunk driving and I asked him what the fuck he wanted and he took off. 

Then some other guy drove past me at the canal and started screeching and yelling out the window right at the new canal and then they took off.

This is what I have deciphered from the events.

Apparently, this is what I am told is what is taking place but who knows for sure.

The Trench Coat Mafia people are trying to get their names attached to the credits of my music albums so they can be famous on the internet.

They wanted to know at the Food Court if I was going to try and put my albums out on PRC Music, which is a scam.

So PRC music is being distributed by PHD Distribution and they make Vinyl Rips burnt on CD in the real package and are bootlegs or something.

Here is what is happening I was told but don't take this too seriously.

People from the Trench Coat Mafia are trying to get me to sign my band Collapse a real band to PRC Music, then they are trying to get their names on my albums credits and then they want to make CD's and put them on PRC music because they are putting bands out around here.

So they wanted to get their names attached to my band in Halifax so they can can get a record deal at PRC and get their albums released on PHD Distribution.

PRC was originally Great White North Records and I got ripped off and my record got bootlegged. I am told that is by "Interview CD" people, like "The Unauthorized Metallica Interview CD" or something.

Anyway, the people from PRC left Great White North Records before it closed and now they take credit for releasing my first album on the PRC info page. 

Then if  I say my band is on a "quest for world domination" they say that they "aren't on a quest for world domination" copying me.

Recently, they just switched from web page format for their label to blog format also matching this page.

In short, they are like the only record label around here releasing those crappy metal albums and they keep copying me and running a scam. Then they picked up everyone in Atlantic Canada and are being distributed by PHD which releases lp's burnt on to CD at the mall.

Then all these Trench Coat Mafia people came up to asking me if I was going to "try" and put my album out on PRC music and wanted to know if I was giving my records to them. 

Yeah right! Why so I can get ripped off and bootlegged again?

Then they all wanted on my album credits so they could get a record deal at PRC to get their "albums out". 

That is the whole point, but you have to get the context of where this takes place at.

First I am a bigger artist eating at the Food Court at the mall than PHD Distribution is in the history of music. In fact I am a larger artist than a band like Slayer or someone eating at the mall than they were in their entire career.

Why would I give my music to PRC when I am too good to be on Sony or Universal because I am a better guitar player than anyone they ever had.

Plus why would I need some shitty record label from Quebec to release my albums when I used to work in a huge corporation, duh losers...I know how to sell a CD on the internet by myself.

The Trench Coat mafia people said first like ten years ago that they "hated me" in Atlantic Canada because I was a bigger band than everyone.

Then they tried to rip me off, flamed me on the internet, and tried to ruin my band in Halifax.

Then they run around screeching and hollering at me.

So I put the run to them years ago for all that, then years later they came up to me in Halifax recently and said that "they didn't like me anymore."

Then they wanted me to "make it up to them" by including them in a group on my album credits so they can be a "famous crowd" in Canada.

Then they wanted me to promote them so they could be music stars and are looking for a deal on PRC Music.

 Then they wanted to know if I was going to give my albums to PRC Music so they could have them.

Then they wanted their crowd's name in the credits so they can get a record deal at PRC and be famous.

Then they said they didn't like me anymore because my band was too big, then they wanted me to put their name in the credits to my albums so they can be a famous crowd in Canada because they wanted to be popular and go get a record out at PRC Music.

Then when I told them to get out of my face they drove up to me screeching and hollering again twice and took off. 

The point is, I get it...they are retarded or something doing all that.

Yea, ten years ago they said they hated me because my band was too big, then they tried to rip me off and ruin my band and flamed me all over the internet, then I put the run to them, them they came back and said they didn't like me anymore, then they said they wanted me to put their name on my albums credits in the booklet so they can be famous, then they wanted to get a record deal on PRC Music off it, then they wanted me to promote their names on the internet so they can be a "famous crowd" in Canada, then when I told them to get lost they followed me around and stared screeching and hollering at me and took off.

That's right everyone, the Trench Coat Mafia in Atlantic Canada want me to promote them so they can be a Famous Crowd now in Canada off my album credits...that's what some of them said.

Personally, I  think PRC music and all those people are trying to attach themselves to me by saying they are "in" my music thing and they are not.

Newsflash again....

I don't know you and I have nothing to do with you so stop following me around Halifax fantasizing about being music stars and wanting me to promote you on the internet by annoying me all the time.

Then they say they hate me, then they want me to promote them and put them on my album credits so they can get record deals.

Plus they all look like they are high on heroin and live in the slums or something.

To me you are all losers, so stop annoying me when I am out walking and eating at the Food Court because I will never promote you and I think you all suck anyway.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment