Monday, June 11, 2018

CNN: Poppy Harlow is a piece of crap.

YOU ARE A LIAR POPPY HARLOW


These pricks super pissed me off on the news and on google and now I am ranting about it on the internet and telling everyone everything I think about them and everything they are doing.

CNN is in breach of every FCC law in existence and Poppy Harlow is just lying on the news like a piece of crap,

AMERICA HATES YOU POPPY HARLOW.

Now it's even worse on CNN this afternoon with them lying and Kate Bolduan who is even worse than Poppy Harlow and Anderson Cooper. All I can think about his him with a dick in his mouth and trying to ruin Donald Trump during the summit today.

This is my coverage of the North Korea Summit, Anderson Cooper is a dick smoking clerk for Google and Youtube even if you're not.

Fuck you anyways you fucking bastard.

Fuck you Anderson Copper, your dick smoking will not defeat America.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment