Thursday, November 15, 2018

Finnish Hate Group In Halifax

Finnish Hate Group
Well, I found the Finnish influence in Atlantic Canada that has been coming up recently in the heavy metal scene, and during my recent Facebook flaming. 

Soldiers Of Odin are a Halifax based anti Muslim etc. hate group from Finland that go around the area spreading white extremism. 

At the same time I have been flamed and also correlates with the timing of this Finland hate group amidst Finnish and Scandinavian influence and promotions in the area.

Thank you to The Coast for sharing this story,  I'm just going to assume that these are some of the people backing this Finland promotion in the area promoting "Norse influenced heavy metal" and going around flaming people. 

The group is said to against non white people and are comparing them to the KKK, all coinciding with my recent internet flaming and Finland inspired influences in the local heavy metal music scene. 

Now what am I getting flamed by a hate group from Finland? That's just a little bizarre that this is all happening at once and their Finland inspired heavy metal music in the region and also used the Norse god Odin as lyrical themes connected to heavy metal in Atlantic Canada.

That's just a little coincidental isn't it....I mean Finland inspired heavy metal music stuff and promotions going on that flamed me at the same time as a hate group from Finland in Halifax?

I wouldn't be surprised if that's what it was. 

https://www.thecoast.ca/halifax/united-by-hate/Content?oid=19178206

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment