Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Hahahaha Twitter Locked My Account

Hahahahahaha, I knew they were going to do that man hahahha.

I just did that on purpose man posting all the time I hit 6500 tweets or something and they locked my account for using their service just like myspace, everyone who works for them has like 15,000 Tweets and they won't let me on their services.

Like I'm just sharing videos and stuff for years now, now they want to know if I'm a bot...I'm not I just post when I listen to music,,,that means all the other twitter pages are bots and automated fake by people who work for them and they kicked me off for using their software.

I knew they were going to do that because my page is too awesome, fucking whatever....Twitter just died hahahaha. 

I'll see if they reactivate it.

They only use phone number to reactivate it.

HAHAHAHAHA...you're all going to pass out man, they said I am using an "unsupported phone number" because I use the smart phone free calling app  and they only want me to enter a fucking paid number to reactivate it and it's locked with no other options  to open it except to go buy a real phone, which I have but fuck them.

That's the fucking phone company man, see they just assaulted me at Twitter like with those contractors and stuff...

Not only that my blog www.deathmetal.tv was just getting spammed to death and they were saying in the comments that they were "selling old twitter accounts form 2009" that's mine and then they locked my page.

Fucking whatever scam. Now what are you gonna do sent the collection agency down about my music playlist.

Whatever.


....see fucking twitter stole my account, now you can't even see my post count.

Note...if they lock my blog on blogger, just use www.jasonjamesmackenzie.com for the new blog page when I reload it.

So if they freeze my blog it's probably because of the Scientific American article, because they took my twitter right after I posted that because it ruins their magazine, so in retaliation they took my twitter.

Just remember tho they lost Scientific American Magazine first over it.

So Instead of continuing with twitter, I'll probably just make my own video playlist website and then post my news articles to www.internetnews.press .

I'm gonna take a little break then for a few days from blogging and then figure out how I'm proceeding with my pages. 

GONE.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment