Friday, June 26, 2020

Halifax: Bums Downdown

You wouldn't even believe what happened to me downtown tonight, I'm on my way back from the Cannabis Store on Clyde Street Halifax and I'm cutting though the new Bank Of Montreal World Convention Center on like the first night of summer.

Then they are all these fucking bums down there.

So the street is closed and both sides of the side walk are packed with outside restaurants.

This black bum comes up to me right, in front of all these girls all dressed up on Friday night eating at the outside seats and sticks his fucking arm at me right out of the crowd in public in front of all the girls right and goes, "hey man, gimme me some money".

Right from the North End man all living in the same house outside together with the people from the home invasion at my house in 2008, all shooting up heroin in the garbage.

Oh I bet all the food in the garbage tastes good with all that heroin up your arms in the trash.

So I go bitch slap bum if you take one step closer and I totally owned him in public in front of all those girls and shit.

That was so awesome man, thanks!

Fuckin' snap.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment