Thursday, January 28, 2021

Moonshine At Lake Banook

If you see me outside give me that legal moonshine, the one you're allowed making.

Like you're allowed having it anyway, and no one can say anything because I already sued and beat the Nova Scotia Provincial Government in Court with my lawyer.

They got me wrapped up in this huge court case like with all government letters they send me like cheque stubs and stuff...I don't know where they are coming form so I have to verify every letter they send me with my lawyer because of the lawsuit.

Now they're moonshineing again.

So no one's allowed asking about that moonshine we're allowed having, plus all the houses fell down here in the earthquake...now we got legal moonshine already.

If you see me give me some, legal only.

-END- 

No comments:

Post a Comment