Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Your "Other Person"

Oh yes, now I know what I'm trying to say.

Somebody asked me this and I'm trying to explain something I don't have words for...like with Matell stuff from years ago.

This is what I mean....I'm not against Mattel...I'm just bullshitting anyways even when I'm serious on here...It's not like I wouldn't sell Mattel or Hasbro toy ideas today, I'm just saying right now it doesn't seem like a good deal.

Like they took it all before from people like me why wouldn't they take it now?

That's because my toys Space Command www.space-command.net is Mattel, Hasbro and Kenner like products,  everyone knows if Mattel ran that off it's GI Joe and Star Wars...I'm doing that like Star Wars.

Plus there is no rush, it took twenty years to make GI Joe from the 1980's....the one I was at as a kid.

Now they've been selling the same toys, shows and comics from that for like forty years....it's the same one.

That's why there is no rush.

I mean I get the manufacturer to run that off myself and hire a distributor and it's Star Wars toys, Mattel and them they already have that a manufacturer...I just don't have a manufacturer yet.

That's what I mean, I got all kinds of time to build and sell that....plus Mattel is always looking for new Star Wars type product lines.

Today it's not just the idea for the product from the toy think group it's the whole finished product line, so it's not the same situation today.

I am under no  pressure at all about it, plus it will be better if I take my time.

Now who I did meet recently is Mattell and Hasbro collectors looking for old Cricket dolls and stuff which are extremely collectable from the old market and not very expensive to collect today, what I'm trying to tell them is that is just an old hole in the ground now and there is no one there.

There's all kinds of collectors but not from source that I know of.

You have to explain this stuff to people, they must be handicapped...people have an attachment to that and want to be around stuff from their childhood...I'm telling them it's not there anymore, right...because that's where I live, there's no one here it's closed.

I mean I have to leave years ago and go away to University and now that I'm back home today where all that took place at it's closed,  now people are looking for something that doesn't exist anymore.

The old three channel tv days with no computers and stuff...when everything was just outside, people have an attachment to that....they want to be around that stuff still and don't need 600 tv channels and stuff and wacked out video game systems, they just want to go to the park and collect the old Kenner, Hasbro and Mattel toys and stuff in their 40's and have a quiet day....all that flashy stuff is for younger kids now.

Plus getting older you don't have time for that stuff today like with trying to buy a house and stuff.

This is what I mean people are looking for your "other person".

Like with myself, these are the issues I mean that I have.

Like after a life change people are trying get you to be 600 tv channels with them when you don't want any and are just collecting old dolls from Mattel or something and just want to go to the ball park without being bothered.

That's what I mean, after you life change...people are looking for your "other person" from when you were younger or they don't like you.

Fuck ya then, that's why I made my life change.

This is what happened with me, years ago I used to share all that stuff and was just staff from their owner and working there for example.

I went to work for CD Plus and we released Mayhem in around 2000 in retail stores and then they made all those online shopping carts....now metal is all over the internet, I was working on that.

Then I went away to University to start my own business and started my own band, then we got signed to Sony Distribution or something right away...like from Mattell days in the 1980's.

Then I got ripped off and took their label name from them for my record now I own my own business and band from Sony on my own...now they don't make cd's so I'm not out anything and have my own music pages.

It's the same thing...Space Command is Mattel and Collapse is Sony on my own business...then comes my other person.

That's what I'm laughing about, because I don't give a fuck.

That's who people don't like today, myself for making  a positive life change.

Then in 2007 I got super sick and was in the hospital, and things weren't going well with work and the hospital had me in the counseling program and stuff and I decided to make some life changes...then when I was there nobody from back then came to visit me in the Hospital so I dumped them.

Then the next summer I was attacked in a home invasion from Sobeys office staff where I worked and I moved away to do my records.

After that I moved to Halifax and had to finish my Hospital program from when I was sick, and that took about two years after I was assaulted...everything is fine with me though like most people come down with something and have to go to the hospital then they drive you nuts until you feel batter which took two years for me after the assault before I was back to normal just for moving and stuff, then nobody came to visit me then from there either when I was there for almost two years, in rehab programs.

Now everything is great.

So during all that I decided I was dropping all those situations and starting over with my business and degrees and stuff and left.

Now people look for my "other person" from years ago before my life changes, fucking whatever.

They mean sharing my money with the group with someone else holding it they can talk to behind my back about it...so they can be a part without asking me first.

Like for example, in the past that was fine because I was just acting staff or something with material for some toy company think tank...as staff, everyone already got paid.

Now today they are looking for that same situation as when I was staff as a kid.

Like they only like me if someone else is holding my money - that's who I dropped.

Now that all the money and business is mine they don't like me, because I don't "share" it with them like I was just staff years ago employed by someone else - that's my "other person".

That's what they mean, they want me to use my own money and toy designs or something like years ago when it was their bosses money.

Like to talk to my money behind my back like I was just staff with my own business today.

Yeah fuck you, I don't think so...that's my money now.

That's what people don't like about my life change....they want me to be a kid with it, my other person, so they can get stuff from me without asking from my money by talking to someone else about it behind my back like when I was staff as a kid.

Now that I hold my own money and have all the products they all hate me because they can't lead me around with it like I was some staff for their boss so they can get something.

Then they want me to give them the same situation with my own money that they had with me as a kid with their bosses money when we were just staff...calling me an idiot, trying to be in charge of my money as an adult to get around my money and stuff by talking to people about it behind my back.

Now that they have to talk to me they hate my guts, who gives a fuck.

Why the fuck would I do that?

Let the old employees hold my money behind my back so they'll be friends with me so they can all get something from me without asking like when they worked for Mattel or something.

You're all losers saying that.

I can just fucking imagine, I'm gonna start my own company and let the old staff from a different one hold my money so I can have friends at work.

Hahaha, yeah I don't think so.

We were all just staff together you know, none of you came home with me to live back at the "old Mattel location" I mean where I live.

Get a life or something.

Like their gonna be leading me around like some kid with my own money or something they think bossing my business around from Harvard Grad School or something, from some toy commercial in the 1980's, you people must be the biggest skids to ever live man.

No prick that's my business money....not friends money for hanging out at the set when we were kids and I used to buy all my friends pop, chips and candy all the time because they were broke when we used to hang out.

Then when I grew up and started my own business they think it's pop and chips money for them from the old set trying to tell me what to do with it, so I can have friends at my new set or something...fucking whatever skid.

You're a piece of crap is what you are.

That's what I mean the other person...like when I was just a kid blowing money on my friends at some set.

That's what they're looking for as an adult when you own your own business - pop and chips money for being kids or something.

Yeah ok losers.

Anyway, the point here is I own the products and the money....if Mattel was back and involved then they'd be paying me millions of dollars for it...not you for salary for pop and chips money out of it...you're pathetic to be that.

Just remember this topic for this blog from now on about your "other person" before a life change because it will probably come up again on future topics.

So that's what I mean happened, I'm a different person now and they're still losers.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment