Friday, July 23, 2021

Look At Them Going On About My Dungeons & Dragons Game

That's Gary Gygax's son on there...they're fighting over the name TSR now or something....

LINK: https://www.dicebreaker.com/companies/wonderfilled-games/news/tsr-games-wonderfilled-gygax-jr-update

See they mean the big one on the large promotion with media backlash....that's all their staff from the news and that.

On there with all that slap talk on the news abut TSR.

I'm someone else from out back.

Gary Gygax son?

He's probably just using my notes to make his game on my webpage...

See....I'm Advanced Dungeons & Dragons now.

That's not a copyrighted name on their media promotion...for the news for the TSR name.

Like, they are competing at the copyright office...now they have three Dungeons & Dragons without mine.

That's for the media coverage.

I say "Dragon Adventures".....that's advanceddugeonsanddragons.com my page.

I have all the old TSR formats etc, like Gygax Jr there in the news....he can use my page from Advanced Dungeons & Dragons...their old dropped name off their copyright stories.

Like if they drop the url for the name anyone can use it off the copyright office....that's off media coverage.

They are competing for their names at the trademark copyright office on the media promotion...that's a different venue.

Like for the front of the bookstore.

So I guess they are making different games Hasbro owns Dungeons & Dragons...the new one.

See....

Fuck them.

I'm just taking the name Advanced Dungeons & Dragons then because they dropped it and the url and stuff....but like this Dragon Adventures: Advanced Dungeons & Dragons.

Off their promotion.

They probably owe me anyway. 

--------

God man, all them dorks ran ahead of me on that promotion and started printing all these books right fast copying my reference game.

See they all run down there ahead of me publishing stuff because I got no printing money yet.

https://www.polygon.com/2021/6/24/22546070/dungeons-dragons-magic-the-gathering-crossover-afr-preview-cards-venture-release-date

See Dungeons & Dragons / Magic Cards Crossover

That's something my game started saying now they are printing books...Now I'm can run Magic Cards on Dragons Adventures because they d20'd me.

I have no saving throws for that in my book because we're still on just the weapons part not magic defense.

That's "Adventures In The Forgotten Realms" ...fuck man it's sounds like I'm getting a job here making magic card games, watch them start piling this stuff out so they can d20 my rule sets while I'm just starting.

Mine is "Dragon Adventures" ....like Forgotten Realms and Grey Hawk.

I was going to use Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 2nd Edition Cards but I think they are bootlegs, now they are printing them on Magic Cards. 

Now look....

https://www.ign.com/articles/dnd-fizban-treasury-dragons-reveal

Fizbin...that's from Star Trek...careful what you're printing in that book, Fizbin might be a real game.

See all the dorks went nuts down at Hasbro because I'm making old Dungeons & Dragons Games:

https://movieweb.com/dungeons-and-dragons-80s-animated-series/

https://filmdaily.co/gaming/dungeons-dragons-characters/

Like I've been saying....if I go down there playing Dungeons & Dragons everyone knows me from the old TSR days, then all them dorks start clamming around my table because I run the advanced game rule set at my page.

See, now they are making stories of how to make a Character Sheet the nice way.

That's probably to replace that guy who got kicked off Youtube who was copying Kevin Smith who was making the character sheet videos, then I bought the name "Dawn Forged Cast" for my game, since it had all these old pages and there is a controversy behind it...then he got kicked off for bootlegging on Shopify or something.

That was even in Jay and Silent Bob reboot....with two Kevin Smith characters in it...not only that Kevin Smith is Harvey Wienstiens company, the producer up on assault charges, from Kevin Smith stuff...all jokes with your dick out...

I better cut this story short, because pretty soon I'm gonna be a boy in a dress at Disney baking cakes for Harvey Weinstien or something years ago in it.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment