Thursday, August 19, 2021

HALIFAX: No Car, No Covid-19 Vaccination

Court case update....

Same week three summers in a row....and it all happened again.

Go down to the Dartmouth General Hospital to get my covid vaccination at the walk in clinic and they refused to give me a covid vaccinatin needle because I "didn't have a car" then I "have to get it outside" then they refused to vaccinate me.

Saying vaccinations are "drive through and outside only" and you have to have a car to get one at the walk in clinic.

Fuck you.

Went to complain, they told me...it's not thier job to tell me where to get my needle, then they refused AGAIN to correct my medical files which I needed to find out which vaccination I should get for my medical issues.

Then they tried to talk to me on the phone about my court complaint this past December where they refused to fix my files three times with a lawyer that today "I was already getting my money"...telling me to drop my claims.

Then, they told me if I want my files fixed to get my medical corrected for my covid vaccination then I have to "get a paid lawyer" so I said ok then and went down and got one now I have them in court next week.

That's to get my files fixed, my back money and settlements.

Then I had to write the news and the senator etc again with another complaint today. 

Yeah good luck with your cartoon show down there to me Halifax  at your offices when I have you in court next week.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment