Saturday, August 21, 2021

UPDATE: I Switched Formats To Full Digital

Here is an update on what I have been doing, I have decided that I have dropped all printed discs, lp's and cassette tape formats for my label.

So I used my SAP Software Server stuff I own and switched it to full Digital:


That's the logo I made....that means my Digital Distribution Service right now just in Heavy Metal.

If you send me a demo it's for full digital release if I sign it, so Digital is not out in this format...like Beta Tapes, or Laser Disk.

So my money was SAP Software and I have all these settlements, so when I switched it that bought Digital.

So what is Digital? 

Digital mean ALL SONGS COME ON THE PLAYER.

So Digital is the equivalent to Compact Disc or VCR. 

Basically I traded my SAP "business" where I got assaulted to launch Digital on Heavy Metal.

So I didn't get the money, then I got this supposed market value $150 Million Dollar SAP Server thing I made from ST.FX that no one can afford to buy in business, so that launched my Heavy Metal promotion on Digital.

Digital is like a VCR that has all the VCR tapes in the player.

So when you see the "digital" logo on my supported webpages like www.thrashmetal.net it means they are supporting my Digital launch.

Pages like that and www.grindcore.net which are pretty big pages, that's on my "digital" distribution network.

Here are the rules to Digital:

-All songs are on the player...Computer or Smartphone

-Then when you see the Digital logo on my metal network it means it means you can listen to it on the "digital service" that the band has chosen like iTunes or Spotify.

Other businesses can't switch like that because they are on Spotify etc. all in a large group.

Adding the "Digital" logo makes it the equivalent as a Compact Disc release....you say Digital like Compact Disc, but it means on the player instead of the CD.

Then the artist points the listener from the "Digital" logo to the streaming service they want to listener to hear the album on.

Then the Digital release list is ON THE URL.

When you go to www.aandarecords.com or www.bleeckerbobsrecords.com and all the other supported pages you will see a list of albums that are carried by my pages on Digital.

Those are the albums that I am promoting at my record store pages like above.

My Digital Distribution...the list is on the url of the album, then the listening station for record label press is on the blog with videos etc. from bigger labels.

Then I am selling stuff in my store on the pages like t-shirts and stickers, which ship from a third party warehouse in the United States, I got some stickers and they look great.

Now I have to take a break and build up some of the stuff I am doing for Digital Distribution release.

Like this...

So this was a great year for Death Metal and Slam etc. and tons of records came out and then I got Digital launched out of my pocket and that is what I am promoting on the pages.

It's pretty much too late in the year for your album to get out on my list past this point but there will be some updates, I'm not saying I missed your album it will just be further down the list so prepare for 2022 for your next releases because we're past the cut off  if you're looking for your albums on my pages right now, late in the year releases I mean.

So my Digital that I made is the ISO Digital Format, just by default.

That is the same as a Compact Disc, you have to go to the third party - the same as all labels using the same format like Compact Disc.

Then I am running Record Store Blogs to replace the Mall record store where the old third party release list was at, now it's a Record Store Blog with my catalog of supported bands on my Digital Service.

Third party record store distribution.

So instead of the business like RED or Caroline carrying Heavy Metal on CD or LP, I carry them third party on just Digital.

My business Forward Regression Records, that is a third party record store page and label...so that is my Digital Record Store list.

So that's pretty awesome, so from the big year we just had in metal I got about five bigger bands out of the list in each category I do to promote up to Digital...maybe 25 bands plus I cover all the bigger old ones like Judas Priest which I am carrying all for FREE out of my pocket to launch my business on Digital.

That's for record store sales, third party from labels where I just distribute all their free press and video releases, links etc. 

That is like the blog listening station and then those are the bands I cover on Digital.

Here is what I mean.

Where the Digital Record Store comes in is I am going to be carrying Digital Albums on my Shopping Carts in the pages.

For example pretty soon you can buy Collapse downloads on my shopping carts as Digital Release albums for direct download from www.aandarecords.com and www.bleeckerbobsrecords.com as well as current full global distribution on iTunes and Spotify.

Then as an additional service I will I will also be selling official digital downloads on the record store pages.

I am also selling Dragon Adventures and Space Command books on my Digital Distribution when I am finished, you will be able to download them on the Record Store shopping cart and I am also making printed versions that you can order in regular book format.

So...I am on just Digital, right now it's just Heavy Metal and eBooks soon but I am expanding right now into pop music and rock for third party Digital on my pages so I am working on that.

Right now it's just Heavy Metal and Death Metal mostly but I expanding right into pop music but that will take a while, maybe two years to get going.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment