Thursday, November 11, 2021

RE: Exodus New Album Documentary

There's a band that knows how to make a record, like Gary Holt or somebody...do a few classic albums then a stint filling in with a bigger band.

Then come out and make a new Exodus record...when he shows up man, the drums and bass are already done and the guitar players never even seen the drummer they played on for like six albums...that's how you make a record.

I mean like, I was around all that thrash metal since back then...wearing all them shirts and stuff now, today they can't even get $6 for them on the side of road where I live.

Then I had to go play death metal and no one was there from any promotions or nothing and I had to make my own band like when I went away to University, then all this stuff happened from the non promotion people....like the bands live with the fans or something and follow all the band members around.

Then I had to do all this music theory stuff for my records and work on the "metal sound" and all that and do all this writing for school...that's how I'm doing my records.

Like from down in the hood or something, off some huge LA promotion.....then that's what happened.

Now that I'm getting back to where I used to live like when it was just thrash metal going and I got all this new music theory and art stuff with me for all the bands I'm working with, like for teaching lead guitar or something...not that I give guitar lessons but they can follow along on my record.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment