Tuesday, November 9, 2021

RE: Hoodtime Drive Around

I like watching these hood drive around videos late at night on my new 4k smart tv.....feels like your driving around in the hood, like smoking weed with them or something.

Yeah anyway, the heavy metal promotion thing is right around that on their concert tour in the death metal scene, like I'm on my own promotion and they're on a different one.

So that's where I was at years ago when I was dancing, like down in the hood...right so that's where I'm working at...like when I'm looking to invest money, like I see the Harlem Mini Mart down there in Baltimore and that's Harlem Baltimore to me like from up in NY, where they have the kitchen chairs and the ghetto blaster out in the winter.

That's where I'm from man, like in Queens...I know them people from dancing, like it's all cramped in the apartment down there in the winter so you gotta take your chairs outside in the winter to get some space, then the old tape deck that works out in the cold and you don't ruin it so they use that there in the hood in Baltimore like from up in Harlem.

That's where I'm at, like in Queens up in Halifax...now I got all this stuff going on, like in the metal scene right next to old hood down in Harlem when I used to go to dance school or something...like with the girls living down there in the hood dancing trying to get on MTV or something.

Then the old hood from Harlem is right beside the death metal tour in every city!

Imagine that,  I'm setting up shop selling the hood rolling papers and stuff like at a smoke shop or something in Harlem to help turn over some of my money later and that's right beside the death metal one...like on the other promotion.

Then I'm gonna set up stores or something down there in the hood where I used to go dancing, then I'll make some quick money because I know everyone in the hood down there from that...and then I'll throw it down on the mansion up here in Halifax.

Like, I'll get some of my guys from the hood to flip some of my money down there like in convenience stores or something like running the store in Harlem for me from up here in Halifax....like outta the deposits I'm saving for my mansion.

Then it's right next to the death metal tour in every city with a hood in it! Then that's where I'm doing my band promotion at right next to the other guys tour!

Small world out there...yeah I'll see some of your guys out on the death metal tour when I'm setting up my smoke shops later over in Harlem.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment