Monday, November 8, 2021

RE: Judas Priest Halifax Concert

The concert got postponed....just like I said, now they are holding the ticket money until the new concert dates before you can get a refund with no rescheduled tour date announcement.

That's why I didn't buy a ticket.

I think they mean they are playing multiple dates in Halifax....$120 CAD for the floor for general admission and up from there for ticket price...maybe upper bowl was $100 or something.

Now everybody's money got stuck at Ticketmaster, too much of a nuisance for me right now.

That's what their getting for ticket prices for concerts like Judas Priest in Halifax...I mean I'd keep playing too if my band was making that much money for ticket sales...like unless I had a better option, like staying home for more money.

That's not the point though, it's that big concerts like that keep selling, that's why bands play for a long time.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment