Thursday, November 11, 2021

RE: Remembrance Day

Remembrance Day is probably one the biggest holiday's we have....that's when Canada won World War One.

I like watching the old tapes from the 1980's, I mean it's the same with The New York Yankees....what's the point of going down when Steinbrenner and them isn't there anymore like to take you out to dinner and stuff at the ball park...like for group trips and stuff.

I mean, my group years ago were the kids with all them guys....like the poster child for the ball park and Remembrance Day.

Then all them old guys like Mulroney and them used to take us out, all that's stupid now...I mean it's probably why baseball is in LA now.

Then they got Trudeau out, he was just the kids back home from Mulroney and them when I was younger...like we were the ones the school had out to make all them look good, like Mulroney and Steinbrenner and them....now the kid's the Prime Minister.

Why would I wanna be down there then when there's no one taking you out anymore and it's all a different ball park now...that's probably why their losing and the crowds in LA.

Now it's just some ballpark and politics is just a bunch of kids there, that's why I'm gonna have to go do something else then.


No comments:

Post a Comment