Tuesday, January 18, 2022

January Update

Ok you can all relax now I got my usual stuff back, I know everyone's used to me having a record store and a big metal tour around me but I had to go away to school, now I'm 46 and have a failed stock market run.

That leaves lots of room for me to run back at the record store...I'm pretty surprised actually there was another huge selloff or something on domain names, I think a company tanked or something.

That's my point...now I have a big name to show off it's www.popmusicsingles.com that's the main release url for all Pop Digital Singles , now that I have that for video sharing we'll all be number one on pop, so just relax for a bit while I work on the page, it's still a record store promotion page but I had to put the metal at the back.

I'm switching over to 4k and all that now and probably do some visualizers and stuff later for some bands for deathmetal.tv , so I'm resetting a bit right now.

So I feel much better now having a real record store around me again, and staying home not working doing it is exactly the same pay.

I started thinking about the 1990's now that I got a bunch of my stuff resolved for my business startup, like I can see it getting off the ground now and working on expanding the shopping cart.

What came up is this, which I totally wasn't thinking about....I write about University and all that but way before that in the 1990's when I did dancing and stuff I did all my prep work back then and visited corporations and stuff to plan for school later.

That's a whole different larger older topic that came up then I decided to work at the Record Store and then take all that later in University....now I have my own attempted store.

Someone had asked me that and it's coming up a bit, I took tons of classes and did visits and stuff and knew most of the stuff about running a large business before I even went.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment