Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Jumpin' Jack Flash That's My Gas

That's what all them rock guys are playing, all dressed up in their Hawaian shirts...nant nant...na na na nant na na nant .

That's what Kiss and Ace Frehley and them are all playing out back, I'm convinced of it...Ace Frehley is covering them, I mean what girl are you trying to impress.

They all got their Hawaiian shirts on like a April Wine live at the El Macombo all playing and covering Jumpin Jack Flash.

I just imagine the girls they got own their at that rock party, sitting at the table with their pineapple candles melting, with the Hawaiian shirts on all playing Jumpin' Jack Flash.

That's where all them rock guys are playing at, I bet all the girls love that act they got going down there...that's the date you get at the rock table, that's the big feud going on between them people at Kiss and my Pop Rock Page where that stuff's not happening and my store the cool one.

Edit..I checked and it was Lita Ford on the song with them HAHAHA, that was the girls down there Lita Ford, yeah anyway...I already did all that back since Junior School if Lita Ford's there, I mean that's probably all they can get to now those girls, then rest of the guys with me went to the mosh pit table to play metal.

Like my stuff for the mosh pit, so I doubt Lita Ford would be there...I mean come on I'm not in Grade 9 anymore.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment