Saturday, January 15, 2022

RE: Paul Stanley & Ace Frehley On New Ace Frehley Record

Yeah, Kiss is playing on tour but Ace stays home now...he's just doing cover albums lately, that's some good stuff probably bigger then Kiss, Peter Criss only comes once...one appearance for him is a whole lifetime of concerts to everyone else and the crowd.

That's more of a throwback to old Kiss Paul Stanley demos.

This farewell tour they have, I dunno...It's a good idea though to do that...if I was them I'd be saving all the concert money for retirement.

Anyway, when they're done touring they'll be broke from no new concert gates....then I'll clean up when they stop playing and put it out on my network of free pages, maybe if I decide to go see Kiss again Janet and Cindy from Threes Company will be down there, then I can show them my threes company script.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment