Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Diary Update Jan 2022

Diary update...that truck assault thing going on man really wore me out, it is ever bad up here in Canada with that.

I mean yeah the restrictions are tough, now they're talking about ending the mask mandate in some Provinces.

I mean up in Ottawa all those trucks assaulted everyone's apartments and over 2200 people had to go to the Hospital and they were supposed to be fined $6 million dollars or something yesterday.

It just wears you out all that I'm saying, all those girls in Ottawa crying form the noise and them spreading flu and covid, everyone one of them guys looks like a bank robber then ever time they come out with these crazy paint jobs on their cars or something...like I saw one from the store Target driving around after the business closed and them fake court people keep coming out every time during all that commotion.

It just makes me tired, then every  bum downtown is looking for a fight to show how tough they are and all these old men out in their shirts and hats because they think theirs a convoy.

I mean, my are metal update pages are a bit behind like and I'm working on pop music and game stuff so that all will have to wait...my metal updates for new release may be a few months behind with all this going on, then you need to watch your money because you don't know what will happen and need apartments suppilies.

I mean I don't care if you're some illegal immigrant or fugitive and get into places because of the vaccination card...that's your problem, I mean you come downtown from some truck convoy from Texas and assault all the women with truck horns and 2200 people had to go to the Hospital.

During the Olympics, that's too much for me man I need a break from all that protest stuff on television...just if you're following my pages for music releases I'm just taking my time for a bit because of all the stuff going on because it's not as important as what's happening downtown in some cities because of the illegal truck blockade, that's some pretty serious charges coming for them.

Pathetic man, bad.

Sick to my stomach. 

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment