Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Here It Is I Got A Business Start Up Idea I'm Selling

I used to work doing this stuff years ago....like at the Olympics.

We get an idea and then shop it around at the Olympics or somewhere, like when we talk about what we'll be doing later on when we get back to work in a few years, while we're blogging now, and then if anyone's interested the idea is for sale.

Then I do nothing and if someone buys it I get a royalty for the idea, that's separate from my SAP stuff and Digital.

I mean a traditional investment pool and I'm the idea presenter, that's what I used to do for selling games like Dungeons & Dragons.

Then when they get the pool like $10 Million Dollars the group buys in the pool for the $10 Million...my idea and then I just get a royalty.

Like this, on the smaller end it's like $10,000 per person to get in on the investment until they have reached over $10 Million, that's to launch the product idea.

Then I get like $800 a month for twenty years then it's gone...that's how it works on that end...just for an example.

Then it's $600 a month payment each until it reaches $10,000 and then they get back like $800 a month in royalties the same as me the product inventor....my investment was the product idea and I have the $600 a month while I sell the idea is the example then when payments start everyone gets a royalty.

That's for a standard traditional stock market business launch.

I need the money to get my office started for SAP work, book and toy printing for Wal-Mart if I get to that level...if not I can just keep doing Dungeons & Dragons type stuff with the investment pool group.

Here's my idea...it's just a thing I have for sale if an investment group wanted it, other than that I'm not doing anything with it , it's just the concept.

It's a fast food restaurant lunch with new menu ideas based on Colonel Sanders Sunny Side Up Fried Eggs.

Now....

I still have to do all the concepts and make the 4K videos of the food cooking for the blog after product testing to find the best recipe for the restaurant.

So it's based on Colonel Sanders.

The main sandwich is The Colonel Sanders Sunny Side Up Breakfast Sandwich.

That one is huge...but I mean it's not developed yet but I have the formula concept....it's like Colonel Sanders seven herbs and spices but only in different combinations of herbs and spices.

I mean off the science formula for taste development for new sauces and flavors.

Then I got sitting around here recipes for 

-French Toast Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

-"Colonel Sanders" Sunny Side Up Breakfast Sandwiches

-"Colonel Sanders" Sunny Side Up Bacon, Eggs and Hasbrowns

-Philly Cheese Steak Stuffed Egg Rolls

//*Edit Update - "Colonel Sanders Soda Pop" - Like A & W has their own pop root beer. 

-"Colonel Sanders" - Whiskey & Malt Liquor

-"Colonel Sanders" - Morning Coffee - Like "Tim Hortons" only it's Colonel Sanders with a drive thru

-"Colonel Sanders" - Chicken Salad & Stuffed Pitas

-"Colonel Sanders" - Kentucky Tacos 

-"Colonel Sanders" - Country Biscuit & Gravy

So the test name for the fast food chain would be called "Colonel Sanders".

Since the other one's not Kentucky Fried Chicken anymore it's just KFC.

Then I'll just buy the name Colonel Sanders and then sell a separate chicken menu and hamburgers and stuff.

I'm just gonna run this as a test start up from like a University business launch and then show on my blog what Colonel Sander Restaurant would look like compared to other ones today, then I'll do some graphics and tape the food cooking in 4K later for this page.

----------------------------------------

Then I need a Hamburger menu, but the main one is McDonald's.

Like Colonel Sanders Whoppers or Big Mac's.

I mean Colonel Sanders didn't like that he claimed selling too many recipes.

I mean, well McDonalds sells Chicken so why doesn't Colonels Sanders sell Hamburgers?

Anyway, he didn't.

So, knowing all that I'll just make a NEW fast food restaurant start up plan to make it a separate business with no name on it. 

Then if you know me from dancing and all that at places like Action Park from years ago, that's what I'm doing now....trying to get some money going to start my office for my new Wal-Mart commercial product attempt like Space Command and Dragon Adventures.

Then that's also SAP and computer work.

If you're around and working in that and buying into products I'm not pooling money but that's the kind of stuff I have for sale, breakfast sandwich for OTHER PEOPLE'S restaurants and stuff they are looking to buy.

Then I'll sell it to them and just take $800 a month or whatever it turns out to be off the sale as a royalty for my office start up, like later when it all comes around...then that also comes with free business trips and stuff and free theme park access to work there, that's what you get....a restrauant franchie and free trips to the theme park, not a bad deal though....I'm serious it's a good job.

So if you know me and are wanting me in YOUR investment pool that's what I have for sale, stuff like that.

I'm not starting an investment pool and just need the royalty money towards my other start up for commercial mainstream products for places like Wal Mart, that's my business goals.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment