Friday, July 1, 2022

Canada Day - July Fourth Weekend Activities

Yeah here in Halifax that's like one holiday now, it's so busy they closed flights from New York City this Summer they said a while back.

I'm just out at the campground visiting old water park sites and stuff, I mean the park might be gone but sometimes you can still use the campground.

Then some people lived around there from before they made any of that and know the woods area that the water park used to be at, then they just go out in the woods from the campground.

I live in a huge tourist area anyway so sometimes I just go hang out at the campground and do the activities and stuff they have, then I live right by it.

So it's fun to do that because I can meet my friends up at the camp site when they are traveling, then we can have campground activities to do together...plus barbecue and stuff up at the campground concessions.

Like I said to my new friends I met at the campground this summer, people are like "that's stupid" camping and didn't know what they did at the lake hahahaha...

I mean, the old man had all this camping stuff like archery sets, horse shoes game, lawn darts canoes and everything...like from when his old man used to take him and now he likes to take his family out hahahahahahaha, the other kid didn't know what it was...the old mans camp set from his grandfather he takes up to the lake hahahahahahha.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment