Tuesday, September 20, 2022

RE: "The Sandwich Generation"

Hahahaha, you'll all be dead of malnutrition by 26.

https://www.parents.com/health/mental/the-mental-load-of-being-a-sandwich-generation-caregiver/?utm_source=pocket-newtab

Not me...

I'm Generation X, don't even think about looking at me I'm so hot.

I mean, you get this generation gap...then the kids die at 26 on the death rate table then they all  die again at 45....the rest live to be 84..

Today however, if you feel like getting up you can live to 133.

I mean 10 people in the house you the spouse, the grandparent and the kid.

Do you need enough money coming in or what?

Ya got no time in the day!

Up and 5 am and bed by 9pm....then ten people in the house to afford two cars HAHAHAHAHA.

I mean I'm single at my age getting older and women can't even afford to live where I am at to do muisc and play Dungeons & Dragons.

I mean they need the car and the man there with the kid to have a sandwich and can't afford to live on their own single like me to take the city bus because they are so desperate.

It just makes me laugh since I am single and moved on and that and family passed away years ago now and I live on my own, I was the youngest in a super large family from the Railroad in the original Old West and Land Grant Days in Old Nova Scotia in the 1860's, then I can afford to live in the big city and travel on the transit because I am alone.

Not them....$600 gas money in a car to take my route on city transit..you people are broke, I mean how far are you driving in the situation anyway?

To the drug store and back to get medical items for the elderly and diapers all day.

I mean ya got no life with that...

How far can you go with that lineup....two blocks?

What a prison, you're better off alone in the City on one income.

That's why I took off after University to write books and stuff....that's too desperate for me man, enjoy your bread.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment