Thursday, January 12, 2023

Diary Update January 12, 2023

I was out in Halifax today, it's super cold and bad here...static on the power lines still....

So, I'm just out shopping and stuff and normal things and then I know theirs all this stuff going on around here, people are in a bad state of affairs and all that.

Then, on top of that at the Alderney Landing Ferry terminal / Bus Stop I go there and then they gotta put up with bums out in the lobby, I mean the town staff at the municipal office in the same building.

They were all lit up at supper time today in some meeting, hahahahaha....

Then where I was waiting for the bus they had the Library renovated next to the municipal meeting room and homeless people ruined the libary / waiting area.

They had this line up of people going in, you can see right through the glass windows, to talk to the meeting or something...outside the meeting in the lobby the library was renovated with sink and microwave setup and new benches for the bus stop.

The girls waiting to go into the meeting had no to place to go, the people squadding in the library had the place smelling like a sewer...then they were using the microwave cooking chicken burgers during the meeting....

I mean wasn't the microwave and sink for the meeting or what? 

No, the library was all packed with people squadding and the girls waiting to speak at the meeting I assume, they got "put off" the sink and microwave area and had to stand around with nothing while "homeless" type people ate chicken burgers out of it.

Hahahahah, I mean what the fuck was I just looking at down there.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment