Friday, January 6, 2023

HALIFAX: New New Years Fast Food Coupon Books

Yeah I got some good coupons here in Halifax this week for new years...for McDonalds, Wendy's and Burger King.

I mean with the storm and all that a few months back, there's still static on the lines and stuff here with power fluxulations and the voltage on the plugs keeps changing or something...so it's low power,...now I get used to going out more anyway and this is what I got, new New Years week coupon books.

New Burger King Extra Long Cheeseburger is out, I had the long breakfast omlet..like in the review they are too big to eat.

The new McDonalds coupon books have some good deals in them, I mean you have to get two cups of coffee or drinks to get the deals...like in these new huge fast food coupon books, so there's good deals.

Like two breakfasts for $8 but they make you take two cups....see, if you're living single just get a tray and take the extra cup home...pretend it's for someone else or something.

Plus McDonalds you can use your coupons at the kiosk and pick up at the counter in the line.

I had a Bacon King and all that...that was good, I didn't get a coupon book for A&W yet....but maybe their cheaping out, some of their locations switched back to and older format and have real dishes now, then you have to return them to their kitchen yourself.

...yeah but ya get sick of going down there though and there's always this street kid down there or something looking at you eating in the restaurant..."hey maaaan, can you buy me something out of your coupon book?"....or they want your extra cup of coffee.

Hahahahha I can just imagine, yeah and lose my 50% savings off my regular breakfast for a few weeks this month when I'm out during all these power fluxulations and static on the lines and stuff..., I mean don't bother me when I'm eating my breakfast at McDonalds and Burger King and enjoying my savings...another thing about that, I'm trying new menu items because they were discounted on the coupon book...see I can't help anybody.

Edit...still no glass Star Wars cups at Burger King from 1983...fired.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment