Friday, January 13, 2023

RE: My Fan Script Page & Dating Scenarios

I'm saying, on my fan script "Barbie & Rhonda" that Barbie has left behind these issues and moved away...now people back home are left to resolve them.

http://www.dawnforgedcast.com/blog/barbie-rhonda-fan-script/

I'm saying this now, my family background is from a strong stable background...on the rail road in the Old West.

From New Glasgow, Nova Scotia to California anyway.

My life experience from growing up in an old west rail road family helps me write these example for my plot and character development page on the internet.

My family put the rail road in...I mean what's more stable than that? I did all my classes etc.

I mean, a long time ago I just lived with them and was married there...people don't know me from there, they were all country music performers and from Nashville etc. 

I used to work with them all over the place, I mean back then I wasn't allowed to have money...like my SAP Server stuff today I mean...I used to let them claim it.

Like in a previous marriage where my family lived with me too, that's my inheritance today from those days on the rail road.

I already took and passed every class in the book, people can learn about relationships from my book material from my example from the Old West Rail Road families.

Why don't you understand it's Doc Holiday and them when I say that?

That is the background about the that where I grew up....I had to learn everything they knew.

So I'm writing a Barbie cartoon fan script...so Barbie's friends and family back home can learn about dealing with having to live and work around Rhonda, Ken's new wife in my fan script.

From a background like mine at the Old West Rail Road, it's super important that Barbie's friends and family back home when she is away learn to deal with those issues.

Everyone knows Ken back home, I don't know if Rhonda broke them up or not, I'm just saying the other characters need to resolve these issues for their character and plot development...like from lessons learned from the Rail Road in the Old West or something.

Something people growing up need to know about today, like how when you have to work with Ken's new wife and Barbie is not on the show, how are Skipper and them going to handle that anyway...that's what my fan script is about.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment