Tuesday, January 3, 2023

RE: Slam Metal Official

Yeah so now I remember what's up with Slam Metal...we made this as an imprint for Death Metal as a version of it on one string with pig squeals etc, in it like techno beats...that was made and submitted to the company that holds the "music prints" to say it's official....to Death Metal official albums I mean, but like on one bass string or something..

Like for beginners and techno fans etc...

That was officially listed on that company in like 2000 I think....everyone who wanted that done and got me to submit the prints they said they would do the work to make the category.

Now today I know that they did all that and now Slam is a real category at the music company....I do slam pages with my own store and if I release official slam albums because I know how to make them like official death metal and heavy metal albums etc,, then I just pay them myself.

The other people who do slam, labels etc., they also know how to make their own slam albums and can sign bands.

By the time this becomes an official release on a big company that holds the slam metal "definition" then the slam metal label has to pay royalties to them.

So I've been promoting slam metal for about a year and know I know what it is....I think that was back when they were filming the West Wing and people like N'Syc and Mayhem were at the event...that's where slam came from.

I had my doubts that slam would do anything at all but it's pretty huge...so I'm one of the people doing the links and keeping the band names open for ads and my own store...like that, other people own slam labels and have a seperate deal.

So if you're a band or label and do slam, tell the bigger company it came out officially and all the albums and pages are up to have the cds sold in stores etc. so with that going and me directly on it I'm just doing everything on slam now, any death or black metal bands I promote.

A lot of people made that, so that's only going to get bigger and more death metal and black metal bands will be released on it on various labels that know how to release the official slam version of metal.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment