Friday, February 10, 2023

RE: Walk In Clinic / Fatal Daycare Crash

Both these incidents were in Laval:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/private-surgery-hip-knee-replacement-1.6741461

Yeah, yeah, yeah.... everyone knows you can get a private operation if you want to pay in the United States and live in Canada.

I mean $23,000 for a hip replacement that is free next year.

A side note, In Halifax you have to choose if you want to go to the walk in clinic or have a family doctor.

I choose walk in clinic because you can just sit and wait and not have to book a  family doctors appointment and then you can use any of them when you travel.

What 2 weeks wait? You're all fired anyway.

I go to the walk in clinic like once a year to get my prescription for my refills, now there is this healthcare crisis and people pretending they have all this money like at the walk in clinic.

Yeah they took my name off the list and said I had to wait over an extra hour because the front desk staff can't learn office procedures or their sitting there eating food the whole time with their mask off and they fucked the work up.

A girl I saw there was in the same wait as me and they kept making her run in and out saying there was someone ahead of her for like four hours, so my wait wasn't any different.

Then you get people using both places the family doctor and the walk in clinic, some of you people around here must be so deteriorated psychically they have all the bottom ground procedures that no one who would ever want to know about, like me...I've never heard of it.

Still, I don't mind waiting four hours anyway if I only had to go back once a year to get something refilled.

I mean maybe that's what happened at that crash, maybe it was related to the clinic.

Now my point about the private operation clinic in Canada...

This has always been the same argument in Canada I can remember since the 1980's, there is still no line for paid surgery in  Canada.

They mean that the customer base is so small in Canada if you pay for an operation you can get it right away.

Right, so if the doctor tells you it's an 18 month wait...that's the medical definition of the same waiting period before an operation that the hospital's not worried about.

There is no line the other way and no one pays, the staff at every counter in Canada looks like their handicapped with this going on and they didn't have any education anyway when I was there.

Fuck off.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment