Wednesday, March 8, 2023

RE: Bay Area Thrash Metal Movie

Obviously, it's Kirk Hammet doing all that...

Anyway, but I mean let's just take my resume and school program and just cut in and start working there today...I mean, from building SAP Servers in a failed industry.

So you get these guys come down and get these songs and all the gear from this big company, they don't own all that.

Now I mean, yeah you never see them ever again...they're gone with it on the road, I can't hang out there everyone is on the road.

So I have a regular life and work back at the server, they're not coming back.

Look, whatever they did is their issue...I mean they're holding this expensive stuff from Gibson and Marshall, they record company made the actual record...they're not even in the band when that's made.

Now they only get like 0.00000000000000000001 royalty payment. the rest pays the big company like SAP and that, they get the money.

So that's a lot of gear they got out on the road from that, I mean their the guys doing the stuff to keep that spot from a big company.

Fight about whatever you want on the tape for the home video, what I mean it's not what's even going on at a big company at all.

They cut in on the tape bio with this new category "Thrash Metal", you check the clips and it's all Kirk Hammet making all that for his new fans back in New York when he joins Metallica.

I said it was PUNK METAL.

When Iron Maiden, I don't care where they get their albums from for the big company just keep them coming for when I'm a billionaire and own the head office, crossed over with Punk

Bands like the PLASMATICS, Sex Pistols etc, DEAD KENNEDYS (I'll say it once) mixed with Iron Maiden bands.

That's PUNK METAL.

Now Kirk Hammmet has it all branded Thrash Metal back in New York City from "The Bay Area", a big company don't care what he's calling it...they can release PUNK METAL whenever they want with the 1981 - 1983 corporate music print requirement documents from their head office. 

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment