Thursday, March 9, 2023

RE: Diary Update

This is what I have been blogging about, where I used to live and work at...it's from K-Tel in Halifax back in '78, when Starflight Compilation came out with Halifax artist April Wine and Michael Jackson, then "Lori Singer" performed that same song FAME Laserdisc.

People know me from that at the record store stuff, now the new music is coming out on bigger labels like Sony...Slam Metal, only two "CD's" out so far, but we're from the "Slam Metal Inception" and now Sony puts it out

Note, I wouldn't be surprised now if some "Death Metal" artists will get transferred over to the new "slam eq's" to update their record sound, I mean for the future remasters of albums like Suffocation and Napalm Death who started slam, they will probably get updated studio versions on the new Sony slam sound they just picked up from Diatant and Mental Cruelty.

Now we're from Slam Metal.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment