Friday, May 5, 2023

Diary Update, May 5, 2023

You get five like years into a internet record store blog setup thing like a virtual listening post / Dungeons & Dragons fan page and then you find out in a $20 Million dollar a year CD industry and so called "lp craze" then you find out Canada was flooded with billions of dollars in fake entertainment distribution.

Like I said it was all bootlegs, now all the books and albums were flooded with scam albums, books and fake contracts.

Then think about all those youtube pages they made, that was all a scam...you can't even tell the difference on most of it.

Edit, that's all fake to me then...most band album releases then, I mean the whole cd / lp "resurgence" was just pretend so the scam people could hold the money and blow it, I got my answer anyway that's why everyone has a cd out.

See, that's all bootlegs to me then with a small list that's normal. 

-END-


No comments:

Post a Comment