Tuesday, May 2, 2023

RE: Canada Tax Deadline / UK Commonwealth Returns Affected

Can you imagine...

How much money and taxes did the UK lose because of all that stuff going on here in Canada, I mean from our minerals and stuff...now I'm thinking maybe it hasn't caught up to them yet like on some 25 year loans or something that aren't coming do now or will be over 15 years late.

Now it's past the tax deadline etc., when I was doing my taxes the people at the tax place told me the rebate I was asking about was a scam.

Do you know how humiliating it is watch this from the Halifax / New York Metro Areas in the St.FX / Harvard University region?

Right on the news it says they passed new food rebates in Canada and you need to file your taxes to collect, then the tax people said it was a scam.

A scam? 

I mean on the news and stuff in broad daylight? Pathetic. 

I mean they did issue some rebates I told them, but I was asking about a new one I heard about.

Justin Trudeau said it was the IRA doing it in their war with England to the UK Commonwealth.

I mean, the courts are pretty closed then in Canada aren't they.

Well stuff is moving though, I mean any case I have I can get done it's just you don't have the money for lawyers to go around the problems.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment