Thursday, June 22, 2023

EXAMPLE: Wayback Machine Hack, Forbes Article, On Roadrunner Records / Blabbermouth.net

Here is the same example of the hack on my page at www.roadrunnerrecords.com / www.blabbermouth.net .

When you look at the archive in the wayback machine you see Roadrunner Records has a massive band / article archive.


 

If the company changes web servers then they can use that to restore their pages.

THAT ONLY BELONGS TO ROADRUNNER RECORDS!

BOTH SITES.

The url www.roadrunnerrecords.com directly updates LIVE on the dns registry from the archive to roadrunnerrecords.com , Roadrunner Records OWNS BOTH PAGES.

Now...

Let's say I see that and then say, "wow, there's a big metal magazine archive, I think I'll buy the name www.roadrunnerrecords.com .

The I pay for the name and it transfers ownership to myself.

I put that on my web host and then all the back pages on the archive now belong to me and update to my page.

After that I can do anything I want with it.

I mean...I take down any personalized content and then make the back links generic to differentiate the page owners so I don't change the articles.

That's worth LESS MONEY.

Then I just make it a generic metal magazine page archive and close the page, after that I update the font of the page with my new content and then run ads on the old pages for my new site I just made.

On the wayback machine hack, when I did that someone went in and watched me update my pages on the my private web host at my sites ip address and connected it to the redirect from the archive and then TOOK DOWN THE archive and then they blocked my new site from the web redirects, on the business I just bought, and then manually redirected it to their third party page.

Only someone inside that archive page could have done that working there and watched my updated my page and views my private servers on both ends, then broke the auto update for the redirect and put's theirs on instead under their own name and url.

I mean, that's all the money for buying the page so I am adding this to my lawsuit with my SAP case which is insured anyway.

So you buy the business and move the page and somebody steals your company, then redirects for my new web ads on the back for my new front on the page.

Whoever did that got instant prison.

I mean, that's EVERY PAGE ON THE INTERNET they did it too.

The lawsuit against you this morning must be unprecedented.

That page is the whole point of the internet, then instead of a new ad company you get illegal spam, threats and garbage redirects to other pages on your own sites private ip address and web folders.

So they are doing that on manual watching you build your page on the web folders at the wayback machine and the same thing also happened on all social media pages.

Not only that, my page was a blogger page with a url attached and they ruined the blogger restore and update and replaced it with hate pages and redirects to outside products off your company.

I mean, now I'll just get richer off selling this story...I mean, you gotta be low or what to be one of them people.

Pathetic.

I mean, just by my new page launching when this happened to me and old page like www.roadrunnerrecords.com must also be hacked.

Then they are redirecting Sony / Universal to outside pages and any music they put up on them to sell cds off Warner at www.roadrunnerrecords.com  at the hacked redirected page are open bootlegs under their own name an ip address.

Garbage, man...see how bad it is working in New York on Wall Street doing ad campaigns with these low lever "programmer people" at the bottom of the computer industry stealing from corporate pages at Wall Street and putting them on bootleg pages at the bottom of society with no money on it.

Costing major labels and large companies millions of dollars a day or more on lost ad pages, redirected to illegal third party pages and bootleg products listed under Sony, Warner and Universal web traffic.

The thing that make me mad the most about this web attack is the dns registration hack that redirected your companies web traffic to third party bootleggers.  

I mean, that's my number one defendant when I sue them LATER, I mean right now I'm just adding it to my list of Civil Court lawsuit claims and suing later.

If you call them and complain the hacking the page guy is just going to lie on the phone and start flaming you.

That's the guy I'm suing.

Down the road I mean because that case isn't leaving ever in my court cases until these people doing this to our business from technology are gone permanently.

Plus that's where the spam is coming from, and now it's listed under their own name and store on a third party page.

I mean, where are they going to go? We all still have to share the same outside together and everyone working around the archive will know who they are right in public and tell everyone.

I expect massive lawsuits against them from companies in New York and on Wall Street who lost all their web ads redirects from their companies archive pages.

You make me sick.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment