Saturday, July 29, 2023

MLB Rant - Yankees

I really can't stand what happened with MLB this summer, I mean in New York you get a huge player finally come in Aaron Judge and he hits the AL Home Run record and then he gets a huge contract and is made team captain.

Now you get all this trade hype and no changes...blaaaaaaaaaaah.

Newsflash....you're old tired team you got, everyone is sick of it.

Now they got all this money and Judge is back off his injury and all they got is people hitting .200 or something.

Hahahaha, what a joke.

I mean you get Aaron Judge on every cereal box and sports magazine and then they make all this money and you gotta watch him play on a crap team hitting  .200.

I mean no Bo Jackson, no Barry Bonds etc. to back up Aaron Judge for second half with all that and the number one selling team what a rip off.

No wonder you can't win.

You fucking garbage.

Edit, I mean you take a team like New York Yankees and their pitching starts to be Cy Young Award contention then you fail with no hitting.

Now all they can't play because they got shin splints or something, hahahahaha what a joke, my point is you get the team build up with a big player like Aaron Judge and then these other players can't take it because now it's going to be people like Bo Jackson and Barry Bonds to step in and run the team for the win with Aaron Judge.

Now New York don't got one, a winning team hahahahahahaha.

You suck, just you in that sports book.

Let me know when Barry and Bo get there to take the team over so I wanna go get my tickets again for the game.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment