Friday, February 23, 2024

Diary Update, Feb 2024, Record Store Update

I think there was a fight at the Food Court at the Mic Mac Mall...

Like over the record store in the Food Court 1990's posters retro section they have up.

Anyway, my record store is digital...

Like Digital Downloads, Streams, Web Traffic, next pressing of public domain records I can print in my own store like A & A Records and sell in the bins as official albums.

My point....

I run the web server with the traffic and web links and BAND SELECTION.

The record stores at the Mall they DON'T DO THAT, they sit there with a til and a computer and only process store sales all day.

When I go to the Food Court it's from outside for lunch like an A &W Papa Burger and Onion Rings or something and listen to Napster on my Smart Phone or on my free digital links page.

My point is now I have to make all the web pages and pick the bands and stuff and have ALL THAT at home now etc. in my home office.

The record store doesn't do any of that,  so that's what I mean I use public domain music and buy web site names for ads of the old cd's they used to be on, like from the Mall Record Store at the Food Court in Halifax at the Mic Mac Mall or gag even Downtown Halifax.

At home or my home office PLUS can print T-shirts on the new T-Shirt line printed for Metal Shirts etc. that are continuous run one at a time as ordered for $20,000.

That and a Sony Red Book lp and cd pressing machine then I can make my own cd's to sell online and then I do all the pop-rock.net band pages and pick the bands for the ads.

Not only that I also bought the name of DEATH ROW RECORDS closed second office in Halifax and switched ot digital pages and now promote NWA - Straight Outta Compton on public domain from the new one here in Halifax and switched to Digital while others are still not on digital and operate at the Mall Food Court or gag Downtown Halifax. 

http://www.urbansoundexchange.com 

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment