Thursday, April 18, 2024

Diary Update, April 18 2024

RE: Bad Nerves & Dating
I was out this week with a bunch of issues during tax season with long waits and errors at the government desk, can't be resolved until next week.

While I was out several hours into the Provincial Park area I noticed condom boxes and pork chop wrappers on the ground...

My point, In my demographic my school peers are at work nineteen years in CEO training jobs while I qualified for a big settlement and went home with a top paying seven year degree.

So there's not really people in my dating demographic, they are all at work or school.

Older people with bad nerve issues some were upset about their parents with their bad nerve issues getting older and not interested in dating.

Other people men, wanted to meet these people for dating looking for "quickie sex and pork chops" form these women in an older dating scenario, with different bad nerve issues.

The men were complaining about their bad nerves were about NOT dating younger OR no dating when older.

Like I said, when you get older people have less in common because of different bad nerve issue topics.

So the woman, upset about her parents death wasn't interest in "consoling some man's bad nerves" about "not dating for sexual relationships."

The mans issues were dating annoying the women about that, where her nerve issues were about her parents.

Pretty bad, one of the reasons dating is harder when you get older.

A note to men with bad nerves, trying to get a woman of your age and demographic to calm your nerves by talking on the phone about your sexual issues, annoying them for quick sex and pork chops in a rushed relationship NOT the correct direction when her nerve issues were about her parents dying.

Me, I'm still only 48 with a huge degree and stuff while my school peers are still at work training for CEO positions.

Not much dating there either.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment