Friday, March 22, 2019

You Got To Fucking Kidding Me In Halifax

I am so fucking sick of this around here man, you people annoying me for band stuff and money around here down in the slums and from New Glasgow must be handicapped perverts.

Do you think you're all coming to the bathroom with me man bumming money or something.

What the fuck man, I told them before not to annoy me or flame me about that shit man. Do see what my life is like man? I'm not a fucking bum like you are.

I have a real life and normal stuff and music and book shit, and you all just follow me around trying to flame me and rip me off like I'm not even here man.

You do that right to may face and pretend I'm not even standing there trying to get shit from my house from those run down houses where you have no money.

I didn't go to University man to look at you everyday, all annoying me when I'm out shopping.

What the fuck is wrong with you people anyway? You act like retarded people masturbating bumming money when I'm at the mall.

Then you from here in Halifax and New Glasgow,NS and your friends with the staff form Sobeys Office who ripped me off 11 years ago and the fucking Canadian Defense Department in the fucking Military.

You fucking got that?

I'm not giving you people anything.

I already reported you to the courts ten years ago, you think you can follow me around bumming for your whole life?

None of you people even know me, then you got all these crazy ideas in your head or something about how you're allowed down here at my apartment building bumming money and flaming me like your entitled to do that and your all from the slums, Sobeys office or the Defence Department and their friends and stuff.

You are a fucking joke. 

You came to my house on June 9th, 2008 from sobeys office staff and their friends outside and ripped me off and started flaming me for money for two years.

Now you're back outside and downtown doing it all over again, you know what?  When I catch the Defense Department at Sobeys off the books outside and flaming me at my house I'm going to hammer you to death in court lawsuits.

If you in those slums start following me around in Halifax flaming me like you did in New Glasgow and start jumping out of the bushes covered in filth and garbage and living in squalor trying to steal my blonde girlfriend with a bunch of black people from New Glasgow with your dicks out I'm going to break your legs. 

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment