Thursday, March 12, 2020

HALIFAX: Multiple Murders, Home Invasion, Cyber Bulling & Heroin Dealing Linked to MMA Fight Clubs

You gotta make me sick.

Here we go, puke, yet another murder linked to flaming in Nova Scotia. Not only is the Retaeah Parsons gang rape and murder despicable now the murders and flamers are linked to Halifax and New Glasgow, Nova Scotia MMA, Mixed Martial Clubs, from Halifax and  Pictou County.

Here is the deal convicted MMA fighter Stephen Skinner who has been extradited back to Halifax from Venezuela, South America has pleaded guilty to the murder of Stacy Adams, who I think they are saying is a boy, also in connection they are saying that the victims Facebook friends were also convicted of a shooting death outside the IWK Childrens Hospital in Halifax at the same time, or it could be the same murder in 2008 or something, the year I was attacked.


Now it is all the same people, look at this up for facts because I just found out about it.

Now my lawsuit against the Nova Scotia Government for illegal debt collection is against 'Five Star Bailiff' owned in Halifax by peer of Halifax MMA member convicted murderer Stephen Skinner another Halifax MMA fighter named Rick Doyle.


All this is public information and these people are in a public fight with me so here it is.  

This past summer I was given a fake summons for an illegal rent collection when I didn't owe the money by Halifax MMA figher Rick Doyle who owns 'Five Star Bailiff" now I am suing and already working with lawyers to resolve this at the Nova Scotia Government.

In 2008 the first time I was assaulted while working at Sobeys Office, all these people want to be publicly named apparently go look it up, I was held illegally in the local jail with fake papers then assaulted and my home was robbed, it that case some of the people were from the Pictou County Chapter of MMA with connections to MMA in Halifax in the "gracie" apparently MMA group here.

Members of the Pictou County MMA chapter are the same people who are witnesses in my civil lawsuit against Sobeys, who assaulted me and robbed my home from their MMA Club with people from the North End in Halifax.

Now Rick Doyle who I am suing at "Five Star Bailiff" is connected to the witnesses in my case against Sobeys in New Glasgow, NS at their MMA chapter and convicted MMA murderer Stephen Skinner.

These are also some of the people who flamed me and Rehateah Parsons who was murdered through bullying in Halifax by the same group of people.

The connection here is Rick Doyle from "Five Star Bailiff" who is a public MMA fighter and apparent radio personalty with connections to my previous lawsuit against Sobeys and the New Glasgow Police Department for my unlawful confinement have repeated the same scam against me at Access Nova Scotia at the tenancy board who again have attempted to invade my home by holding me in a fake eviction hearing at the Halifax Tenancy Board, who I am suing publicly Rick Doyle at Five Star Bailiff, who attempted to evict me from my appartment in the same fashion they did to me in 2008 with the same group of people MMA fighters from New Glasgow in Halifax.

All this is public right in front of everyone and you can look up all their fight clubs and events on the internet.

Like this, I was assaulted in 2008 at Sobeys head office and flamed outside by a large group of people including members of the local music community, Sobeys office staff and others who now want to be named are members of the Pictou County New Glasgow MMA Club who also operate here in Halifax.

Now they are saying they are connected to South American Gracie Fight Club MMA and they are convicted Heroin Drug Mules from South America where Stephen Skinner was in hiding I am assuming in the South American MMA fight club circuit.

Now they are admitted and confessed heroin dealers in Halifax at MMA fight clubs here and also connected to my home town of New Glasgow, Nova Scotia.  

Around the attack on me someone was shot or something outside the IWK Childrens Hospital and Stephen Skinner was convinced of murder and heroin dealing here in Halfax at MMA clubs.

Then Rehateah Parsons was gang raped and murdered just after this and the assault on myself in 2008.

This past summer the group returned to my home from MMA form the government debt contractor 'Five Star Bailiff' owned by MMA fighter Rick Doyle from the same MMA circuit and tried to hold me in a fake eviction hearing from the MMA clubs and the tenancy board like they did to me in 2008 with the MMA group from Pictou County.

Now they are all caught and I am in the process of suing them right now and they are driving around my neighborhood in front of  the jr high school, community college and church zone in "dodge charger like cars" with their collection agency logo on the car with "Punish" printed on the door, like in the MMA fight clubs while I am suing them after trying to hold me in a fake rental eviction hearing.

Just like in 2008 when they evicted me from my home with a fake police document, then assaulted and robbed me from the Pictou County MMA fight club whose members are also witnesses in my lawsuit against Sobeys Company.

Now the Halifax MMA clubs are connected to my lawsuit against Sobeys because I am suing them for the 2019 assault on my apartment and they are peers of the same group who attacked me in 2008 in Hallifax Mixed Martial Arts along with convicted murder and heroin dealer MMA fighter Stephen Skinner who may also be a witness in my case against Sobeys and involved in the home invasion against me in 2008 but that will take a while because it is a larger case to proceed with.

Potentially, one of my 2008 attackers could be MMA fighter Stephen Skinner, already in prison for murder, who is connected to the 2008 attack on myself through the MMA fight circuit who is going to be questioned in my 2008 case to see if he was involved and to name the Pictou County MMA fighters who took place in that assault.

Obviously that is all connected to Halifax MMA today and fighter Rick Doyle who I am suing right now, with people from my hometown of New Glasgow, NS ,because it is all the same people and I know who they are outside.

So time will tell, won't it. 

Whatever.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment