Tuesday, April 12, 2022

RE: Metal Pages

I'm switching back to just death metal related on my main pages start with www.gore-metal.com

I'm moving my band over to that category with my band store, then later the other pages are going to be running without me but my band might be on them, then they are just generic video release pages for metal like heavy-metal.org and heavymetal.cc .

Then those pages are just going to be for running ad space and I'm also working on a new store so I'll be over on that and the death metal pages, later the pop rock and mainstream pages are just going to be video releases etc. on generic pages for adspace.

Not sure how long that all takes but you can follow along live as we update the pages, so I moved my death metal promotion to the pages with .com , then the other metal categories are going to regular release, like aandarecords.com and that is just going to be generic video release across all music categories and adlinks. 

Then I'm working on a bigger shopping page on a different site, like to sell office supplies and women's fur coats and stuff for my regular job.

Then all my old pages are staying up but changing and Ill just be on the death metal one with the underground artists, but my videos will probably appear on the other pages at some point just as video and album release. 

Update: 

Like this people asked, I took Sony and them off my Gore Metal pages...so only non major label will be on my Death Metal pages, then the other "metal / pop pages" are just generic main stream releases with my name off the page, then it's for ad space but my videos might be on them.

Then people asked me, what about death metal on Sony and them...I took them off the death metal gore metal pages and I'm just keeping underground, then on the record store blogs like aandarecords.com that's where both will be posted generic.

So, the Sony type death metal bands on my promotion will be mixed in on generic release for as space on aandarecords.com, then my band will be on that with death and gore metal and the other people generic.

I mean, both categories will be on record store blogs when they restart but if they're on a major label like Sony I took them off the gore and death metal pages.

Now on my pages they will only be covered on record store blogs as generic pages for ad space, death metal on Sony and them...then they are promoted in "Metal Hammer" and them, so I took them off mine.

Then I'm just doing death and gore metal etc. on my main pages from smaller labels and artists.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment