Wednesday, June 14, 2023

RE: Dungeons & Dragons Seinor Game Design Position

I see on here Dungeons & Dragons is gearing up to release the new core rule books next year...

I'm playing the Uneatherd Arcana Playest and I dunno, it's getting pretty big the next version of Dungeons & Dragons,  I mean it's gonna be a lot of reading.

My point here is this Hasbro might want to tell the fans that the Senior Game Design Position at Dungeons & Dragons at Hasbro isn't a character in the game HAHAHAHAHAHA...

All the bums from skid row are going to be down there thinking they make Dungeons & Dragons living on the lawn in tents trying to tell Hasbro they make the game hahahahahaha.

Note, that's probably just an inside joke to actual college graduates who know what I just said.

hahahahaha.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment