Monday, June 12, 2023

RE: Metal Bands, I Don't Know What Their Playing

I mean aside from this you get these big acts and they last 5 or 7 years then they are the main seller at the store, that's what I was saying before I used to do regular work stuff like that but it don't last too long.

Playing in a metal band, that don't pay like a short term big act that's always around but it's still fun to play a lot.

Misery Index sound is alright, I'd say 30,000 copies on a "K-Tel" type label with real sound, "Hell In The Harbour" this concert sucks, Napalm Death had no original members and 1/3 of the sound is missing and no cymbols.

I don't know what your playing.

Then you go over to the Mic Mac Mall, and I do a page like urbansoundexchange.com , an original Halifax record store page that used to be CD Plus, and aandarecords.com and list all the classic albums that are public domain and you can print them yourself, classic albums, then you go to Mic Mac Mall and they don't have any of them.

Not even classic Napalm Death that is not public domain yet.

Now Slam Metal is quiet at the start of the summer and most of this concert sucks, garbage this summer for music.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment