Friday, June 9, 2023

RE: Metal Bands Now Over Extended

Everyone starting out listening to metal always buys the first albums first and they are always everyone's favorites.

So going on to Digital who's going to be listening to the stuff they're playing today when there's no one left in the band and they got no live sound.

No they will still get it on movies like Ace Ventura and hear the real band Cannibal Corpse, then on those album links the actual Napalm Death records are on there...the first albums.

My point, it doesn't look like a good summer for heavy metal, I mean the tours are the worst I've ever seen.

I mean....other stuff I was doing before is coming around now, I put money into music stuff years ago with other acts and places I used to work and own a lot of my own promotion stuff anyway.

Now that a lot of that stuff started going somewhere on the internet, I mean from promoting my own band and running a real store before, I'm just playing with my metal stuff on that venue.

Like my being a Death Metal lead guitarist etc. and can sing and play all the instruments I get asked to fill in and do other stuff all the time, some is not metal....

Like record store bands and stuff, so I'm doing my own that one at the retail level promotions...then you can follow that on Movie Soundtracks with heavy metal in them and bands like The Donnas.

That's the bigger metal page, I'm doing my music stuff at that one now because I'm also selling at the retail store and I own my own booth to sell Dungeons & Dragons and stuff at the Comic Conventions and stuff when I'm working doing comic book stuff.

When Dragon Adventures is out that's where it will first be sold at for the official versions, then when I'm down there working I do these other acts with people playing in music at my same promotions table I own when I'm there, that's where I' promoting and playing at now.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment