Saturday, June 10, 2023

RE: Webpage "Tags & Categories" Listings, New "SEO" Internet Advertisements

I don't know what it is, the thing they are selling.

I mean, they're selling a service that the customers change their url's, tags and categories all the time.

Then when you go on the software, I mean this is way past the SAP failure which is dead to new software, when you make listings on your page and add tags and categories..for like Wal-Mart and that I mean...

They still only go one way, like I mean if you make a spelling mistake when listing a tag on an item it auto fixes it...

It can't do the same thing backwards, make a capital letter in the wrong spot auto correct to the companies "official terms manual" for example.

I mean, if a business runs software today, years beyond SAP, then new software can't auto fix issues like misplaced capital letters.

Even from the companies own business terms.

On the other end of the software, tags can auto correct for spelling while working on them for capital letter correction, but NOT the other way....for example used when loading the companies business terms into the software from their outside list.

They have no auto correct on that, but they do on live retail pages for product tags.

So I don't know what the first business in the example would be doing at work if their software changing urls all the time, I mean every time you went back to the page it would be a different url with different categories and tags on the page.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment