Monday, October 30, 2023

HALIFAX: Fugitive Loose In Halifax On Smartphone Emergency Alert

Just like I was blogging about in my commentary earlier about the issue at bus stops in Halifax their was an emergency alert on smart phones that there was a hit and run in Sidney Crosby's home town of Cole Harbor (Portland Street area) and the alert included the fugitive's name,  car model to everyone in the HRM area.

They mean I think to stay in doors because of the attack, the person didn't die now they saying their is an attempted murderer or something in the area described as a 33 year old black man driving a BMW on the emergency alert.

I can just imagine everyone that knew him was sitting out in public when the alert went out, that's a reaction video I'd actually like to see.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment