Wednesday, February 7, 2024

ENTERTAINMENT: RE: Wayne Gretzky LA Kings Unused "Championship Microphone" Audio Settings

Brief commentary...

I'm sorry if I travel and end up in the bath spas in Egypt on vacation years ago....

THEY ask me to go there.

Sometimes you see people like Wayne Gretzky...

Here is my unofficial story....Gretzky quit on the LA Kings DURING the Mid 1990's player lock out and sold his champion microphone settings for cash that day, maybe is the rumor, now today it mat appear on other sport events that the settings were sold to.

Two events here....#99 Gretzky played '79 - '99 and is Number 1 at 19 and 1/3 seasons.

THEN quit and needed party money or something, just a rumor...go ask him, now today other people may own the Gretzky settings that people recognize at other sports that Gretzky himself MAY have sold during the lost Kings Stanley Cup run in the 1990's and I think it is true that his mic sounds now appear on OTHER stars events that used to be in fact a Wayne Gretzky promoted microphone sound effect.

Just a rumor, but I think there is some truth to it.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment