Monday, July 6, 2020

HALIFAX: Bums Looking In Your Shopping Cart At The Grocery Store

I mean come off it Province, who are all those bums covered in filth downtown Halifax?

What now, you got a wear a dress shirt in Halifax to buy groceries now to scrap the bums off you because they think you're in love with them if your not wearing a tuxedo.

Pathetic.

All covered in filth and looking at you, like how many of them are down there 2500 or what? Like why isn't Halifax setting an example to get these bums out of our shopping carts and shit at the store.

Well, it's coming to this...I'm going to have to get out the old Harvard sweater and old time golf pants to scrap the bums off me when I'm downtown.

You're standing there at the store and they are looking right in your cart staring at you, so I held my cart out and they came right over and looked right in it right in front of me and then they were yelling and trying to talk to me on Saturday when they were squadding in the park at the welfare office.

Then they all go around talking about you bumming, so I bought so close up toothpaste, lavender glade air freshener and peanut butter and pretzel chocolate bar and I'm stranding there and the fucking bums come right over and look in the cart bumming and talking about you right when I'm looking at them.

Fucking sick.

-END-   

No comments:

Post a Comment