Friday, July 17, 2020

UPDATE: Wrong House Wrong File

Hahahaha, listen to this....all the bums down at the welfare office outside squadding at the park think they know me. 

Like ten of them came up to me this month....I found out what happened.

The North End people and Sobeys Office staff in 2008 when I was assaulted thought I was someone else I heard and came into the wrong house apparently...mine.

So this other person apparently was in a similar background as me years ago and they thought it was them doing my stuff at the office and in my band.

Everyone in the local music thing here in heavy metal thought I was a bum from New Glasgow, NS from people in Toronto who was promising to help all these people with their money, in fact they have none.

Now all these bums think their millionaires cause this other guy is giving his money away or something to them, then I had all these homeless people following me thinking I was the other person.

Then they kept calling my doctors office saying I was the other guy and I had money from St.FX and working at Sobeys and they messed up my files at the doctors office, then I had to get them corrected years ago.

The people who had worked at Sobeys with me thought I was the other guy who didn't go to St.FX and had no money, then they walked into my house into my bedroom thinking I was the other person and stole my stuff and sold it on ebay because they thought I was the other person and they took my stuff to sell it, probably because I was getting a job promotion and they wanted the money for cigarettes. 

So they came into the wrong house and looted it, mine thinking I was the other guy and then they messed up my medical files telling my doctor the wrong information.

Then because of my education and stuff all these bums think they are rich off me here in Halifax when really they think I am the other guy, my neighbor who was actually poor and illiterate from twenty five years ago. 

They don't even know anything about my music or book stuff today, they just want my money thinking I am the other person.

Then they keep coming here to my house looking for money from the other guy, I even had them banned from me in court.

Then these bums think their getting all this money from the other guy and he is totally broke, following me around instead waiting for me to take them in the house to give them smokes and soup.

That resolves part of my court case because it was mistaken identity from homeless people who thought they were going to be rich going through my stuff.

Then it was someone else they were looking for not me.

Now just like at the Scotia Square they put new benches in at the park at the Community Services Office and they all went down there and took a shit on them...again!

They left like 800 tonnes of cigarette butts in the park all over the ground as soon as they put in the new benches.

Now every time the city puts in new seats and benches they go down there and take a shit on them because they think it's for them...they even took the leather seats out of the Scotia Square.

Unrealistic.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment