Sunday, June 11, 2023

HALIFAX: Racism Leaves Some In The Langauge Barrier

Here is a bizarre racism story I heard / witnessed, I really can't relate to this topic because the culture of people who are immigrants in Canada with the language barrier and all that, you come up to people and they don't know what you're talking about.

I mean, I don't relate to the culture you present and the mannerisms racism people display here in Halifax, I don't speak the same language as you...

Therefor I don't get involved in these discussions.

I mean the big thing everyone goes on about with immigrants here in Halifax is men have this crisis about their beard going on like people from India and that, deciding whether to not keep their traditional beard while living here in Canada.

Then the women issue's are more known, that back overseas they are limited by men.

Now here is the racism I witnessed, I think, but I heard about it.

When the people are immigrants and the woman has no rights back home and the men are here working they get all these women working here in Halifax helping them and then they are causing these issues.

I have no idea when they are talking about here in Halifax because this takes place in a different language /  culture.

Then the white women from Canada, they work...now they have this husband at home supporting them while they are out working, then they are doing work for immigrants, the women, when the immigrant  wife has to stay home.

The you get other races other than white here in Halifax, then the women come up to you with them, the white ones, and expect you to do some act for them in the street or mall somewhere to please them working for the immigrant guy.

Whose wife had no rights or something, then they got these white women working for them.

They go teach this act to the immigrant men, then they come up to me or other people, men I mean, both of them...

Then the immigrant expects you to do some dance for the local white women like they have something to do with men outside or something...then they want people they don't know like me just at the mall or something to act like them....with the white women working for male immigrants.

Like while their regular tradition wife has no rights in here home Country, then they want white men. women, to go along with them...the white women, trying to get people they don't know to say what it's like in Halifax at the mall with them for the male immigrants like their husband who stays home for them.

Let me ask you women....did your new boyfriend from India shave his beard for you yet or not .....hahahahhaha.

I don't know what you're talking about, my life is in a different language than you...don't approach me ever.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment