Sunday, June 11, 2023

RE: Men Who Are Supposed To Be Married

I mean kind of about the last post, I mean...yeah I write in English but I'm in a different language than these other topics I meant "racism" of some kind that I don't know about.

It just brings up married men.

I mean, if a man is married and has a schedule that is out all the time.

Then in my origins, he is not married.

I'm saying if a man is married and not full time in a home routine with his wife full time...that's not a real marriage.

A marriage is between two people only for a home schedule only.

So you get men who say they are married, but are diving around in the car looking for "fun" all the time...that's not married that's single.

Married means you're only at home full time and it's no issue.

That's why I don't understand this racism topic, I'm just "older" now and just single by default...that's a large demographic of the public.

Then on the last topic, is the immigrant married or what...in Canada he's supposed to be at home the whole time...that's where I'm from.

I mean you get these "white women" apparently here in Canada, which helps me stay single because it's puke, that want to be married plus work and be out working for immigrants...

I mean acting single while at work or out at the mall without their husbands with other men.

Any men I mean, and I don't know what you're talking about. 

I mean if that's a job, they're still doing it.

Then they want more guys to participate at the mall, help them with their act to male immigrants.

See..

Language / cultural barrier here in Halifax...I have no idea what that is or what these people are doing.

I mean years back I had a regular scenario...married young from the gifted class or something, now I'm approaching fifty, on some calendar, and just want to be single after my immediate family passed away years ago.

Now I have all this stuff going on single at home, like I have no idea what all that other stuff is.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment