Friday, December 29, 2023

Diary Update, New Years '23, My Birthday Weekend, Updated

Regarding the previous post just make a "mental observation" of the topic, I noticed on pages on the internet on non news sites similar themes.

I mean, nothing has happened to me...or anything I heard about but I mostly read and brainstorm for story ideas and writing examples when I'm making this web server.

My point, if you have a regular degree and stay home like me you don't have time for cable so you just see what's on the internet, I mean you have to always be online and blog etc., to maintain a current store on the internet or hold live web traffic etc., for ad servers.

Like on adult pages, etc., ...I'm going to cut right to this fantasy I was reading about on there....

No bizarre news stories about it.

Here is the fantasy I got from some adult content pages, I mean I'm reading what I'm living through or something.

So a few years ago I headed back to where I used to be dancing years ago and changed my workout and all that and bang...all new medical and dental happened.

I mean one change on your workout, plus I'm alone now after being the youngest in an Old West family for years coming into a bunch of stuff on my own.

Now my dental is all different, my routine is all different...now it's like I'm back years ago and they picked up on my old dental work after I changed my routine.....that was unexpected.

Now my mouth is all sore from retainers and mouth guards I had years ago for dancing and ballet, now they're digging into them with needles and stuff at the dentist office, hopefully they'll be careful I think my great grandparents paid for most of that at Disney World so local you get all them nurses digging in my gum line now from my old expensive dental work.

I'm telling you thou, it's worth it to get all that done for when you are older.

Listen to what happened on the internet when I was doing all that...

Imagine you're in love with some girl and she don't like you now or something, then in the fantasy when she was alone people used to come and beat her up in secret in her back yard because she was alone now, and she was paying them.

I mean, the girl she has this secret back yard and when no was at home in her family she used pay people to beat her up naked in the back yard.


-----

Updated, yes my birthday is December 31 and I'll be super hot 48 only for one year this time.

I forgot to mention, the main part of my story is this...be careful on old rides at abandoned water and theme parks.

Like from my great grandparents when I was out in the wilderness (from the railroad family) like from the land they had,,,they have all these old abandoned rides out there I mean.

In some wilderness areas in places, some are promoted on the internet on youtube.

I'm saying the attraction is not the specific ride sometimes, it's the ground.

I mean, I go out into the wilderness and they have this stuff out there and I got stuck on some abandoned Colorado River Ride Attraction out in the forest from some test park business and then you get sick anyway.

That's because the ride was the actual landscaped river and mountains so when you walk down the dried channel of the old ride from just rain fall was the same as riding it and falling off at a theme park.

So that happened again,

This time no great grand uncle to tell me to get off the ride, anyway according to him those types of rides can be rebuilt at anytime.

When I went out way in the forest this winter, that happened again to me...exploring my families old wilderness properties.

So I got stuck on it and had to walk down the channel and got sick on it with no water in it, plus there was hot springs in the area...so I started sweating and stuff.

Remember, the ground is part of the ride at abandoned theme parks.

This other stories is about what I heard out there, because people go hiking way out in the wilderness and my family had tons of land out there, it's pretty safe out there in the Wilderness in Nova Scotia so I never got beat up by these women I heard about.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment