Sunday, December 24, 2023

RE: Big NFL Christmas Weekend / Blog Update

Blog update...

Many albums and movies now listed as public domain...stores are updating all their catalogs etc. now on the internet so expect changes there.

I am busy doing a lot of that stuff on the internet....I'm eating Christmas dinner starting now and then through NFL Sunday here on Main Street Dartmouth / Mic Mac Mall.

This place was so crazy yesterday just wide open autobhan traffic here.

My point is tons of online media is now available and I using that for the store stuff I am working on for web traffic on the internet and see all the new products listed and events going on etc.

That's what I mean.

I'm sorting out all that media for my record store blog pages, for future retail etc. stuff.

This is a huge NFL Christmas Weekend, bloggers are now streaming games by the Quarter on the internet and even CBS Radio New York doesn't get Peacock in the studio to watch the game.

Then they just talk about what's going on and waiting for youtube clips and stuff while they take live caller questions all day.

So the big big NFL Day is today, then tons of new free public domain Christmas movies out I mean I am saying....of all categories.

Then more NFL games on Christmas day tomorrow.

On this page I'd say follow NFL to Christmas to see the winners...10 wins is first place, then playoffs are after today so who cares....some teams may still have a chance if they pick up some wins then Jan / Feb is Playoffs / Superbowl.

-END- 

No comments:

Post a Comment