Sunday, December 31, 2023

RE: NFL New Years Eve Weekend

It's my birthday today....just an fyi.

On football I tell girls the easy way to play then all these people get mad at them, so what...I mean I know the rules but it's easier to talk football with them when they can follow along.

So I just tell them in an easy way what all the hard plays are, plus I'm single so that's what goes on at my football party.

For New York Jets fans this game Bills / Patriots is a big game because they are in the same division, so if you like the Jets, girls I mean, then don't like the Bills or Patriot's.

Plus, the Bills beat the Jets this year...so it's important to the local division for the Jets with this game in it...people tell me other people don't play that way and then girls piss them off talking about the score without the playbook.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment